In order to apply for a pre-seed loan at Starterslift Investments, you will need to meet certain conditions. It al starts with a promising idea, ambition and the proper skills to turn it into a successful start-up.
The minimal requirements:
- You are enrolled as a student or academic at Tilburg University, Avans University of Applied Sciences or Breda University of Applied Sciences or your startup is located in Brabant;
- Your start-up has been registered at the Kamer van Koophandel (the Dutch Chamber of Commerce) or you are planning to do so as soon as possible;
- Your start-up is no older than five years;
- You have (plans for) a promising innovative product, service or process;
- You are building a lean start-up.
We believe that the Lean Startup method is indispensable in the development of a startup. To apply for a loan from Starterslift Investments, you must be able to prove that your startup is engaged in this method. When you are allocated financing, you will be guided by a business developer from one of our partners. This business developer will help and support you to maintain this method throughout the entire process. The ultimate goal is to make you successful as a startup in Brabant. Together with the business developer, you will gain skills and insights that you as an owner need to take on new situations. Our partners who have business developers ready for you are:
- Tilburg University
- Avans University of Applied Sciences
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Midpoint Brabant
Do you meet all our conditions? Do you want to know more about the financing options for your startup? Contact one of the business developers by clicking the button below. We will contact you as soon as possible!
About Starterslift Investments
Starterslift Investments is the pre-seed fund for startups of Tilburg University, Avans University of Applied Sciences, Breda University of Applied Sciences and for startups in the province Noord-Brabant. Loan applications and correspondence with Starterslift Investments always occur through the business developer at your knowledge institution or regional development agency Midpoint Brabant or Rewin.
The Starterslift Investments fund is made possible in part by the Ministery of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy, the Province Noord-Brabant, Township Breda and Township Tilburg.
Starterslift investments B.V.
5037 AB Tilburg