The way of work of our funding
The Starterslift Investments pre-seed loans are specifically meant for knowledge-intensive startups. When you apply to get an investment for you startup, there are some things you should take into account. We made a list of all these features.
- When the startup has more than one founder or shareholder, the maximum loan will be € 50.000,-. The payment will awarded in equal pieces to al the founders or shareholders.
- When you run the startup on your own, you will get a maximum investment of € 35.000,-.
- The minimum loan in both circumstances will be € 5.000,-.
- The funding will be awarded to you as a person. You are required to put the investment in your startup.
- The payment takes place by declarations, which are equipped with invoices and proof of payment.
When Starterslift Investments starts financing your business, the fund can only be used for initial and startup -costs, licensing intellectual property and prototype development. The research into commercial and/or technical viability, rent for enterprise accommodation and external guidance and support can financed with this funding. It is possible to pay your livelihood, but this will be under strict conditions.